Post Thumb

A pregnant woman has died after being electrocuted by her phone, while she had a bath.

The 21-year-old woman died on New Year's Eve in the town of Saint-Martin-d'Hères near Grenoble, France.

The woman, who was eight-and-a-half months pregnant, suffered cardiac arrest while in the tub, according to The Local.

According to the investigation, it is believed that the woman was electrocuted. The victim's mobile phone was found charging 'in the immediate vicinity' of the bathtub. 

  • Views 5